2 cups Heritage FriChick’n grilled & Cubed
2 cups medium shell pasta, cooked (garden Rotini works well too)
1/2 Cup chopped onion sauteed
3/4 cup (prepared) Heritage Veeta Cheeze (Prepare as directed on bottle) with 1 t. chili/garlic sauce
1 n cream of mushroom soup
1 can chopped green chilies
½ cup milk (or milk substitute)
Combine prepared Veeta Cheeze , mushroom soup, green chilies, sauteed onions and milk. Add FriChick’n and pasta. Stir to combine. Pour into casserole dish and bake at 350 for 20 mins.
**Prepare Veeta Cheeze ahead of time and add to above ingredients when ready
3 T. Olive Oil
1 pk. Heritage Frichick’n, diced
2 c. Diced Onions
1 T. Garlic, minced
½ t. Tumeric
2 c. Garbanzo beans, cooked or canned
1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 c. Garbanzo juice (Liquid from can or from cooking beans)
2 t. Currie Powder (Recipe to Follow)
1 ½ t. Cumin
1 ½ t. Salt
1 T. Tumeric
1 T. Cumin
1 T. Coriander
1 T. Garlic Powder
1 Dash Cayenne Pepper
Makes ¼ cup
Serve over Brown Rice.
2 c. ground or finely Heritage FriChick’n
2 tsp. onion, chopped fine
1/2 c. Vegenaise or Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. celery salt
1/2 c. celery, chopped fine
1/3 c. sweet or dill pickle relish
1 tbsp. lemon juice (can use pickle juice)
Mix all together. Keep cool until ready to use.
6 Whole Grain Sandwich Rolls
6 t. Vegenaise or Mayonnaise
6 T. Tartar Sauce (recipe below)
1 10.8 oz. package Heritage VegeFish Fillet
1 Ripe tomato
6 Lettuce leaves
6 T. Tartar Sauce
1 c. Vegenaise or Mayonnaise
½ c. Onion, finely chopped
½ c. Sweet pickle relish
1 T. Mustard (or more to your liking)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place Heritage VegeFish Fillet on baking sheet & bake for 10 min., until browned & heated through.
- Spread the inside of each sandwich roll with a small amount of vegenaise, mayonnaise, or margarine. Put on hot griddle or skillet for a few minutes until the sandwich roll is nicely browned.
- Spread the inside of each browned sandwich roll with approx. 1 tablespoon tartar sauce.
- Place heated Heritage VegeFish Fillet on each sandwich roll. Add sliced tomato and lettuce. If desired, add slice onion as well
1 Head, Romaine Lettuce, Shredded
4 Green Onions, Chopped
4 Stalks Celery, Chopped
1 Can slices Water Chestnuts, drained
1 9.6 oz. Pkg. Heritage FriChick’n, cut into bite-size pieces
1 Cup frozen Peas: rinse w/ warm water & drain (optional)
Toss above ingredients in a large salad bowl.
1 cup Vegenaise or Mayonnaise
1 Pkg. George Washington Seasoning (Golden Brown)
Just before serving add above dressing to salad mixture and toss. Then add 1 can Chinese noodles and toss again.
1 Pkg. Heritage VegeFish Fillet, sliced into thin strips
¼ cup Canola Oil
1 lime, juiced
1 T. Chili Powder
1 Jalapeno, coarsely chopped
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
8 Flour tortillas (whole wheat or white)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place VegeFish Fillet strips in a medium size dish. In another dish, whisk together the oil, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno, and cilantro and pour over the ‘fish’. Let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the ‘fish’ from the marinade and place onto a grilling basket on hot grill. Grill the ‘fish’ for a few minutes, flipping around occasionally to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place the tortillas on the grill and grill for 20 seconds. Divide the ‘fish’ among the tortillas and garnish with any or all of the following garnishes:
Shredded white cabbage or lettuce (or both)
Sour Cream (vegan or real)
Thinly sliced green onion
Pureed Tomato Salsa (recipe follows)
Pureed Tomato Salsa:
2 T. Peanut oil
1 small Red Onion, finely chopped
4 cloves Garlic, chopped
4 large Tomatoes, chopped
1 Serrano Chile
1 Jalapeno, chopped
1 T. Chipotle Hot Sauce
1 T. Oregano
¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
1 lime, juiced
Salt to taste
Preheat grill or use side burners of the grill. Heat oil in medium saucepan, add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add tomatoes, Serrano chili and jalapeno and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 15 to 20 minutes. Puree the mixture in a blender or with a hand-held immersion blender until smooth and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Add the hot sauce, oregano, cilantro and lime juice and season with salt, to taste.